Need to Contact Air India Customer Care? Then Get the Contact Details from Here.
|Air India Official Website||Official SBI Buddy Website|
|Air India Customer Care Number||18001801407|
|Air India Customer Care Email-Idfirstname.lastname@example.org|
There are chances that you might need to know booking status, ask customer care to check the availability of Air India flight tickets, or how to apply for Air India ticket refund, how long it takes for refund amount to be processed. There might also be many other reasons due to which you might feel the need to contact Air India online customer service. In that case, you need to know some of the details such as phone numbers, the address of the head office, email ids, etc. Thus, here we are, with the list of all the details which you might need to contact Air India Customer Care along with Air India toll-free number.
Air India Customer Care Number 24*7 Toll-Free
Some of the numbers of Air India which you can dial 24×7 are the following.
Air India Customer Helpline Care Number 1: 18001801407
Air India Customer Helpline Care Number 2: 01124667473
Air India Customer Helpline Care Number 3: 01124667474
Air India Customer Care Numbers Outside India
|International Chargeable Calls||+91-44-66921455, +91-22-25818515|
- HDFC Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number 18002664332
- Amazon Customer Care Toll-Free Number India 180030009009
- Indigo Customer Care Toll-Free Number 9910383838 or 01246173838
- SBI Customer Care Toll-Free Number 1800112211 or 18004253800
Air India Customer Support Email IDs
Email Id’s related to Air India are the following;
- Air India Customer Support Email Id: email@example.com
- Air India Customer Support Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air India Customer Support Email Id: email@example.com
- Air India Customer Support Email Id: eCommerce@airindia.in
- Air India Customer Support Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Addresses for FFP Members
- General Queries: email@example.com
- Missing Miles / Retro Credit on AI: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missing Miles / Retro credit on Star Partners: email@example.com
- Silver Edge Members: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Golden Edge Members: email@example.com
- The Maharajah Club Members: firstname.lastname@example.org
Air India customer care email id
- email@example.com (For forwarding scanned copies of travel documents for re-issuance of Tickets / Updating FFP mileage)
Registered Office Address of Air India Customer Care
113, Airlines House, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, Parliament Street, Delhi – 110001, Behind All India Radio
Air India Customer Care
Refund or Cancellation:
Ticket Refund Process:
You can submit a ticket for the refund, with effect from 01st October 2018, the ticket/s issued will be valid for Refund up to 15 months from the date of issue / 3 Months from the expiry of ticket validity. If the payment has been done in cash, a cheque with the refund amount is sent to the address as specified by the passenger. If the payment has been made by credit/debit card, then the amount is credited back to the same credit card account. The refund cannot be processed to an alternate card account. The transfer to any other card account if required would have to be requested by you to your card issuing bank only. If the payment is made by direct debit-bank transfer, the amount would be credited back to the same bank account that it was debited from.
For all Redemption Bookings please contact our call centre as the same cannot be done online.
FAQ’s about Air India Customer Care
- What is online booking and how do I use it?
It a facility that is provided by the company to its customer by which they can book there travel over the Internet. By the use of online service the customers can enjoy the following services:
- You can book a flight and pay online for your travel.
- You can request for a particular seat, special meal or service.
- It allows the facility to redeem your frequent flyer miles online.
- By this service, you can check your flight status.
- Using the online service you can view the Schedule/timetable of the flights.
- The service allows you to make an online booking using the NGPAY mobile app.
- How Do I Use The Online Booking Service?
To do so follow the below given steps:
- Visit on the official site.
- Hit on “Book Online” tab and search for a suitable flight/routing/date.
- Now select the fare and selection of suitable fares.
- Now enter the details of passengers and payment details.
- At last hit on the “Confirm” tab and you will receive a confirmation of the booking details.
- Can I Use This Service For Checking Availability And Fares Without Actually Purchasing A Ticket?
Yes, you can check flight availability and fares, without purchasing a ticket. The company only charges when you complete the booking procedure. In addition, you can also check Domestic Apex and Instant Purchase Fares by using the “Manage your Trip Fare” tab.
- Can I Book Different Classes For Different Legs Of My Journey?
Yes, you can book different classes by using the “First/Executive option”, or Executive/Economy” option for your different legs of the journey. For additional enquires, dial Air India Customer Care Number.
- Is An Air India Online Booking Valid For Travel On Other Airlines?
No, at present the company is not providing this facility. You can only book the travel for Air-India.
- Can I Make The Booking Online And Pay At Any Of The Air India Offices?
If you want to pay at any of the Air India offices, then keep in mind that the fares may be different in comparison to the fare displayed online.
- Can I Make An Online Booking For A Child Traveling Alone?
No, you can’t make an online booking for a child travelling alone, for more details connect to the Air India customer care executive.
- Can I Make An Online Booking With My Credit Card If I Am Not Travelling Myself?
In case if the cardholder is not the part of the journey, then the person who is travelling should carry the following documents:
- The person should have a photocopy of the card from both the sides, which has to be self-attested by the cardholder.
- The Photocopy should also contain the name of the name of the passenger, the date of journey and the sector on which the journey is made.
- How Long Can I Expect To Wait For My Refund To Be Processed?
In most of the normal cases, the refund is done immediately. But in case such as a payment made by using a credit card, it takes a minimum time of twenty days.
- Can I Make Changes To My Booking After I Have Purchased A Ticket?
Follow the below-given steps to make changes in your booking after you have purchased a ticket:
- Visit the official site.
- Hit on “My Booking” tab which was present under the “Manage your trip” section.
- Now make the changes that you want to make and after you do hit on “Submit: button.
- You can also call customer support number to make changes in your bookings.
Air India Official Website
This is all you need to know about Air India Customer Care. From all the information listed above, one can conclude that Air India has made enough provisions to ensure that its customers can reach them easily. If you wish to add something which we haven’t, then leave it in the comments section below.