Need to Contact Axis Bank Customer Care? Then Get the Contact Details from Here.
There are chances that you might want to check your account details online or you want to get detailed information about your failed transactions, or you want to know updated refund amount status with Axis Bank customer care. There might also be many other reasons as well due to which you might feel the need to contact Axis Bank online customer care service. In that case, you need to know some of the details such as phone numbers, the address of the head office, email ids, etc. Thus, here we are, with the list of all the details which you might need to contact Axis Bank Customer Care which you can do through Axis Bank toll-free number 18604195555.
Axis Bank Customer Care Numbers
Some of the numbers of Axis Bank which you can dial 24×7 are the following.
- Axis Bank Customer Care Number: 18604195555
- Axis Bank Customer Care Number: 18605005555
- Axis Bank Customer Care (Agri & Rural): 18001035577
- Axis Bank Customer Care (Lost Debit/Credit Card): 02267987700
- Axis Bank Customer Care (Account Balance): 18004195959
- If you are outside India, you can get in touch with them by dialling +912267987700
Some of the features that Axis Bank (PNB) gives to its customers are;
- Working 24*7*365 days, without any lags and delays.
- Supporting different languages for the diverse population of India.
- Know your account balance through missed call via registered mobile numbers. (VALID for Existing Customers)
NRI Phone banking numbers
|Location||Axis Bank Customer Care Numbers|
|USA||1855 205 5577|
|UK||0808 178 5040|
|Singapore||800 1206 355|
|Canada||1855 436 0726|
|Australia||1800 153 861|
|Saudi Arabia||800 850 0000|
|UAE||8000 3570 3218|
|Qatar||00 800 100 348|
|Bahrain||800 11 300|
|(Non – Toll-Free)||+91 40 67174100|
- Punjab National Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number 18001802222
- Kotak Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number 18602662666
- Myntra Customer Care Toll-Free Number 8061561999
- Paytm Customer Care Toll-Free Number 01204456456
- Vistara Customer Care Toll-Free Number 9289228888
Axis Bank Customer Support Email IDs
Axis Bank provides its valuable customers with several email Id’s to solve issues related to credit/debit cards, registering a complaint or other issues related to online payment and net banking.
- Axis Bank Customer Care Email ID for general bank account queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Axis Bank customer care Email ID for queries related to credit cards: email@example.com
- Axis Bank customer care Email ID for loan related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Axis Bank customer care Email ID for merchant services: email@example.com
- Axis Bank customer care Email ID for NRI Customers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Office Address of Punjab National Bank
Corporate Office: Axis Bank Limited, ‘Axis House’, C-2, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 025
Tel.: +91-22-24252525/43252525, Fax: +91-22-24251800
Registered Office: Axis Bank Limited, ‘Trishul’, 3rd Floor, Opp. Samartheshwar Temple, Near Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad – 380 006
Tel.: +91-79-66306161, Fax: +91-79-26409321
Axis Bank Customer Care Grievance Redressal Process
Axis Bank provides its customers with the 3-step grievance redressal process to resolve their issues as conveniently as possible.
Step1: Queries, Request or Complaint Redressal
Customers if not satisfied with the customer care solutions can either take help from the Support section provided in the Direct Link below. Later the updated status of your complaint can be checked by calling on 18004190068
Direct Link: Axis Bank Customer Care Support
Step2: Contact the Nodal Officer of Axis Bank
If the Axis bank customers are not satisfied by the customer care services of the Axis bank customer care they can visit or write to the Nodal officer of Axis Bank.
Direct Link: Contact Axis Bank Nodal Officer
Note: Please make sure that you note down the Service request number for easy customer support.
Step3: Contact Principal Nodal officer
The final stage that would help you resolve your worries would be contacting PNO by filling the form provided in the direct link below.
Direct Link: Contact Axis Bank Principal Nodal Officer
For other information such as;
- Account Information
Axis bank customers can visit the below direct link for detailed information on all the above topics.
Direct Link: Axis Bank Customer care FAQ
Axis Bank Customer Care to Update Contact Details
Update PAN Card
You can directly contact the Axis bank through the toll-free numbers provided above to easily update your contact details. If you want to update via Internet Banking, you can visit My Profile Section in your account followed by Update Contact details. Also, if you are using Axis bank mobile services, all your PAN details can be updated by going to “Insta services” followed by update PAN card and other information.
SMS Service of Axis Bank Customer Care: Send an SMS to 5676782 from your registered mobile number in the following format; <Pan Number> <Customer ID>
Update Contact Details
Axis Bank customer care provides services such as updating your addresses or Email ID by either visiting the bank or via using the online portal of Axis bank. The process for this is same as explained for PAN Details updating.
Axis Bank Customer Care for SMS Banking
Axis bank provides its customers with the luxury of 2 types of SMS Services Automatic Alerts and Non-transactional Services.
In Automatic Alerts, you will receive an SMS Alert for all the transactions above Rs 5000. However, in other services you can get information related to Balance, Last 3 transactions, the location of nearest Axis bank ATM, customer ID and chequebook requests.
Axis Bank Customer Care Reviews
- “They don’t know how to solve the problems of customers. In my home branch I have tried many calls they even don’t pick my call and by chance, they picked call. they say call again later they are busy, when I asked them why they do not pick up calls, they say maybe someone was not on the desk. Such a ridiculous experience.”
– A review by guptaakash2408 (Courtesy: Mouthshut reviews)
- “My card was blocked for no reason I type the correct pin number, but it was blocked. I dial customer care number nobody picks up the call this bank is the worst not recommend to people. Contact me right away or ill submit a complaint about blocking my card without my permission”
– A review by faihengimmanuel (Courtesy: Mouthshut reviews)
- “I am an account holder of axis bank my account is priority account so I can’t tell you about other accounts but in this priority account you will get so many privileges like discount on hotels, movies and an option to link more accounts of family members and they do not have to maintain any minimum balance. According to me, axis bank gives you the best experience of phone banking and internet banking. I have an experience with customer service of this bank once I need the information about all my transactions in the last three months unlike the other banks, I just called their customer service phone no. And they send all the information on my email. See how these things work with axis this is the best private bank in our country”
– A review by keshav94104 (Courtesy: Mouthshut reviews)
- “It has been my salary account with axis bank for two years. The services they provide are very good and I haven’t ever paid for any hidden charges in this bank. I often use the mobile banking application for transactions. It is quite easy to use. They have a good customer support and services is very good. Somehow you may have to pay for some charges for transaction, but overall it has been a smooth experience of me with axis bank and its services.”
– A review by sagarnitesh55 (Courtesy: Mouthshut reviews)
Some other banks customers details are;
Axis Bank Official Website
This is all you need to know about Axis Bank Customer Care. From all the information listed above, one can conclude that Axis Bank has made enough provisions to ensure that its customers can reach them easily. If you wish to add something which we haven’t, then leave it in the comments section below.