Need to Contact ICICI Bank Customer Care? Then Get the Contact Details from Here.
There are chances that you might want to check your accountICICI Bank Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free Number 18002003344 details online or you want to get detailed information about your failed transactions, or you want to know updated refund amount status with ICICI Bank customer care. There might also be many other reasons as well due to which you might feel the need to contact ICICI Bank customer care service online. In that case, you need to know some of the details such as phone numbers, the address of the head office, email ids, etc. Thus, here we are, with the list of all the details which you might need to contact ICICI Bank Customer Care which you can do through ICICI Bank toll-free number 18002003344.
ICICI Bank 24×7 Customer Care Number
The official and only ICICI Bank customer care number available online and which you can dial 24×7 is as following.
- ICICI Bank Customer Care Number (Personal Banking): 18002003344
- ICICI Bank Customer Care Number (Wealth/Private Banking): 18001038181
Some of the features that ICICI Bank customer care gives to its customers are;
- Working 24*7*365 days, without any lags and delays.
- Supporting different languages for the diverse population of India.
A) City Wise ICICI Customer Care Numbers for Personal Banking
B) City Wise ICICI Customer Care Numbers for Wealth/Private Banking
C) City Wise ICICI Customer Care Numbers for Corporate/Business/Retail Institutional Banking
Word of Wise: ICICI customer care executives are available from 8 am to 8 pm, working from Monday to Friday. This, ICICI bank customers are requested to provide service number that is not old than 2 months for easy assistance and service.
NRI Customers can visit the below direct link to get better assistance and stepwise guide regarding ICICI Customer care for NRI’s.
Direct Link: ICICI Bank Customer Care for NRI
- FoodPanda Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free Number 9555598888
- Netflix Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free Number 8886383549
- Axis Bank Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free Number 18604195555
- Punjab National Bank Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free Number 18001802222
- Kotak Bank Customer Care 24×7 Toll-Free Number 18602662666
ICICI Bank 24×7 Customer Support Email ID
ICICI Bank provides its valuable customers with an official Email ID for customer support to solve issues related to failed transactions, problems related to your orders & online payment failures or any other issues.
- ICICI Bank Customer Care Email ID (Wealth Management and Support): [email protected]
To contact ICICI Bank via Email ID check out the below direct link;
Direct Link: ICICI Bank Customer Care Email ID
Registered Office Address of ICICI Bank India
Registered Office: ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara 390007, Gujarat, India. Tel: +91-265-6722286 CIN: L65190GJ1994PLC021012
Corporate Office: ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051. Tel: +91-22-33667777, Fax: +91-22-26531122
ICICI Bank Customer Care Grievance Redressal Process
ICICI Bank provides its customers with the 3-step grievance redressal process to resolve their issues as conveniently as possible.
Step1: Queries, Request or Complaint Redressal
Customers if not satisfied with the customer care solutions can either take help from the Support section provided in the Direct Link below. Later the updated status of your complaint can be checked by calling on 18002003344. They need to fill basic details such as Product/Service, the complaint related to what purpose and the type of the complaint.
Direct Link: ICICI Bank Customer Care Support
Step2: Contact the Nodal Officer/Senior Management of ICICI Bank
If the ICICI Bank customers are not satisfied by the customer care services of the ICICI Bank customer care they can visit or write to the Nodal officer of ICICI Bank. In this stage, you need to provide Account/Application number and complaint reference number and then click on Proceed to move further.
Direct Link: Contact ICICI Bank Nodal Officer
Note: Please make sure that you note down the Service request number for easy customer support.
Step3: Contact Principal Nodal officer
The final stage that would help you resolve your worries would be contacting PNO by filling the form provided in the direct link below.
Direct Link: Contact ICICI Bank Principal Nodal Officer
For other information such as;
- Account Information
ICICI Bank customers can visit the below direct link for detailed information on all the above topics.
Direct Link: ICICI Bank Customer care contact us
Contact ICICI Customer care with some useful Links
ICICI bank customer care provides its customers with the facility to utilize a network of over 4850 branches and 14417 ATM spread throughout the nation. To find nearest ATM/Branches of ICICI bank near you visit the direct link provided below and select from the 3 available options in the filter i.e. ATM, ICICI bank branch and Services of the ICICI bank.
Direct Link: ICICI bank customer care Find Nearest ATM/Branch
ICICI mobile bank provides its customers with the facility to carry the bank in their pocket with ICICI iMobile Application. Some of the features of ICICI bank mobile banking are;
- Easy in-hand way to access your bank account from the mobile application.
- High level of safety and security.
- Easily pay your bills within the app according to availability and convenience of the customers.
- Variety of coupons and discounts for the ICICI bank customers.
- Facility of SMS banking for non-internet customers.
Direct Link: ICICI Bank customer care for Mobile banking
ICICI bank internet banking has certain features that give it a competitive advantage over other banks such as HDFC Bank, SBI Bank, Kotak Bank, Punjab National bank and many more.
- Check your funds and account statement.
- Easily open new deposits and pay your bills.
- Tracking of your order.
- Order chequebooks and recharge your devices.
Thus, internet banking provides easy and convenient banking solutions to its customers which is highly valuable and appreciated.
What is ICICI bank Pockets?
ICICI bank pocket is a VISA powered e-wallet that helps its customers to avail various options online such as recharge your device, send money online and shop and pay bills anywhere.
Direct Link to download ICICI bank pocket (Android): Download Android App
Direct Link to download ICICI bank pocket (IOS): Download IOS
ICICI Bank Customer Care Reviews
- “I am getting auto deduction penalties charges from last four months. I had discontinued my all auto deduct transactions still it’s not over. Customer service never responded tried to connect many times. I will suggest you better to close an account before you get any fraud like me.”
– A review by kswap005 (Courtesy: Mouthshut reviews)
- “Arrogant staff. Hello, friends, this is Sumanth today I am going to review on ICICI BANK. Friends I literally had a very bad and insulting experience with this ICICI bank. The staff here are very arrogant and aggressive. They do not have the nature of patience. I totally disagree with the behaviour of this staff members. They are filled with attitude. One must not behave in that way with the customers. They literally scold customers like animals. They treat us as animals. These kind of behaviour and attitude is completely inappropriate, and it is a punishable act. I could not complain to the manager due to his leave. I have written a complaint against them in the complaint box. We must make sure that they from now on don’t behave like that with their customers. Friends if you find this review genuine and helpful please follow me as it shares it and comment on it. Thank you.”
– A review by Sumanth s (Courtesy: Mouthshut reviews)
- “have been a customer in ICICI bank from over 10 years and I would like to say that the experience till now has been so great, there has been no report of theft or any kind of misbehaviour from me. Till these years this bank has improved in many ways either it is their policies or let it be there tax and charges. Now, this bank is in the perfect stage and it also provides us with the android app of ICICI bank which is so easy to use. By that app, you can recharge your mobile, pay bills, book any travel and you can even transfer money easily while sitting at home. If anyone here is looking for a bank that has continuously shown the growth and empowerment in our nation than I would prefer ICICI bank.”
– A review by girishsingh9390 (Courtesy: Mouthshut reviews)
- “ICICI bank is the most successful and biggest bank of India this bank is the number one bank in the private sector. ICICI bank has most accounts in his bank and they are managing them very smartly. About ten years ago I opened my account in ICICI bank I’m still the customer of ICICI bank because they are very good on every field. The staff of the ICICI bank is very supportive. Policy to manage account is quite impressive there is no hustle. You can easily open your account in the ICIC bank. And ICICI bank has many branches all over the country that’s why you can easily find ICICI bank in the neighbourhood. Internet banking of ICICI bank is very good you can only depend on internet banking it is fast and safe. ATM’s are placed everywhere so you can easily withdraw your money. Overall a very good and safe bank”
– A review by subodhtiwari1993 (Courtesy: Mouthshut reviews)
ICICI Bank Official Website
This is all you need to know about ICICI Bank Customer Care. From all the information listed above, one can conclude that ICICI Bank has made enough provisions to ensure that its customers can reach them easily. If you wish to add something which we haven’t, then leave it in the comments section below.