Need to Contact Lenovo Customer Care Number? Then Get the Contact Details from Here.
|Lenovo Official Website||Lenovo Official Website|
|Lenovo Customer Care Number||18004196686|
|Lenovo Customer Care Email-Id||[email protected]|
Why Lenovo Customer Care Number?
Lenovo is a $43 billion company with almost 52,000 employees throughout the world. It ranks at 226th position in Global fortune 500 lists. Lenovo Company was established in 1984 which later became the market leader in China’s PC market. Their acquisition of IBM’s Personal computer later added on to their strong base in the PC market. Lenovo is one of the top technology companies in India. Over the past 4 years, Lenovo has widened its services to many different sectors such as Lenovo mobile phones (Lenovo Series), Lenovo Brand diversification, Lenovo speakers, Lenovo Digital services and many more.
There are chances that you might want to contact Lenovo customer care and service centre number to know the information of nearest Lenovo store to fix the mobile related issue or get your small equipment related issues resolved with the technical support team of Lenovo customer care. There might also be many other reasons as well due to which you might feel the need to contact Lenovo customer care number. In that case, you need to know some of the details such as Lenovo customer care number, the address of the head office, email ids, etc. Thus, here we are, with the list of all the details which you might need to contact Lenovo Customer Care which you can do through Lenovo customer care and Service Centre number 24*7 toll-free to be contacted at 18004196686.
Lenovo Customer Care and Service Centre Number 24×7 Toll-free
The official and only Lenovo customer care number available online and which you can dial 24×7 are as following.
|Lenovo customer care number India (Toll-free 24*7)||18004196686|
|Lenovo customer care number toll-free||18004199733|
Note: Expected Response time is 5 to 10 minutes.
Lenovo customer care India is available 24*7*365 for the convenience of the Lenovo customers.
Some of the doubts that can be addressed by the above customer care No are;
- Lenovo Mobile Recharge and subscription package.
- Lenovo Mobile phone variants.
- Lenovo network issue and internet slow speed.
- Lenovo Branches and nearest service centre.
- Provisioning, Billing and Metering Issues
- Allocation of tariff plans
Thus, the people from different states of India like Jammu and Kashmir, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (AP), Mumbai, Delhi, Telangana, Bangalore, Noida, Maharashtra, TamilNadu, Karnataka, Goa, Kerala, Odisha, Kolkata (West Bengal), Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh (UP), Punjab etc. can contact on the above Lenovo customer care No for any queries or questions.
Best features that Lenovo customer care gives to its customers are;
- Working 24*7*365 days, without any lags and delays.
- Supporting different languages for the diverse population of India.
- Check your mobile details via Lenovo official Apps.
Thus, Lenovo offers the following toll-free options to phone subscribers which you can avail directly from the app or by contacting Lenovo customer care and service number provided above.
- Canara Bank Customer Care Number
- ICICI Bank Customer Care Number
- Axis Bank Customer Care Number
- Punjab National Bank Customer Care
- Kotak Bank Customer Care
- HDFC Bank Customer Care
- SBI Customer Care Number 24*7 Toll-free
Lenovo Customer Care Email Ids and Live Chat Available 24×7
Lenovo provides its valuable customers with an official Email ID for customer support to solve issues related to failed transactions, problems related to your shopping & online payment failures or any other issues. You can use the email id mentioned below to lodge complaints or inquire about SMS, Voice, Lenovo Mobile, Lenovo TV, Lenovo tools and Internet Data services (4G,3G and 2G).
|Lenovo Customer Care Email Id (Official Lenovo Support)||[email protected]|
|Lenovo customer care Email id for Idea Products||[email protected]|
|Lenovo customer care for think products||[email protected]|
|Lenovo customer care for tablets||[email protected]|
|Lenovo customer care for customer feedback and online assistance||[email protected]|
To apart from the above email id which is for Lenovo mall, Lenovo customers can mail them in other ways like;
- General Support: This service provides all the basic information to its customers like Lenovo service centre location, Lenovo warranty services and other follow up procedures. For PC and tablet-related issues escalate the issue directly to the service department at [email protected]
- Technical Support: Those Lenovo customers who are either not satisfied with the product specifications or are facing technical difficulties or troubleshooting problems can visit the section and contact Lenovo customer care no. In case of unsolved repair, issues contact the director Motorola @ [email protected]
- Online Shop Enquiry: To get the live status of your digital orders to visit this section and get all the information you need. For the smartphone, unresolved issues escalate the complaint to services head at [email protected]
To chat Live with Lenovo customer care executive, visit the below direct link and get all your queries solved with Lenovo Live Chat feature.
Direct Link: Lenovo Customer Care Live Chat
Note: The chat is available only in the selected hours i.e. Monday to Sunday from 8 am to 8 pm.
In the live chat section, you need to fill basic information like Name, email address, mobile number, serial number, the title of discussion and the problem description. The more the information you provide, the more helpful it is for the Lenovo customer care to resolve your issues.
Lenovo Customer Care and Service Centre Number and Locations
Lenovo Customers can contact below Lenovo customer care of respective states with email-id for any queries and doubts for easy and fast resolution of the problems.
- Bangalore (Registered Office): Lenovo India Pvt.Ltd, Ferns Icon, Level/2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore-560037
- Gurgaon: Lenovo India Pvt.Ltd, Vatika Business Park, 1st floor, Badshah Pure Road, Sec-49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon-122001
- Kolkata: Lenovo India Pvt.Ltd, Apeejay Business Center, Apeejay House, Block A, 8th floor, 15 Park Street, Kolkata – 700 016. Service Enquiries Phone Number: 1800-3000-5366, FAX – 03340192240.
- Mumbai: Lenovo India Pvt.Ltd, Windsor House, Level 5, No 502, CST Road, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai – 400098
- Chennai: Lenovo India Pvt Ltd, No.4, Vijaya Towers, 5th floor, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034.
- Pune: Lenovo India Pvt Ltd, Apeejay Business Center, (Angel Infospace), 1st Floor, Pride House, S.No.108/7, Shivajinagar, University Road, Pune – 411016
To find the nearest service centre near you either contact the Lenovo customer care number or visit the below link and find the nearest Lenovo or Lenovo service centre for fast resolution of your issues.
Direct Link: Lenovo customer care number
Doesn’t matter you want to repair any Lenovo device or just want to get more information on any product. First, the step is select the product time you want to repair such as;
- Smartphone, tablet or wearable
- Other products
Once the product is selected enter your town or city postal code for an easy track of your location. This also helps to locate nearest Lenovo service centres for you. And who knows you might have one in your neighbourhood…!!
It may be noted that sometimes the information might not be available for your location. To resolve this issue, you can increase or decrease the search radius for better search results or as an alternative contact on Lenovo customer care number provided above.
FAQs Related to Lenovo Customer Care Numbers & Service
Lenovo customers can either call on Lenovo customer care number given above or mail to Lenovo customer care for their doubts and queries.
- How to cancel an order?
This is the most asked question on various Lenovo portals and people can connect with Lenovo customer care to get the issues resolved or else follow the steps given below;
a) Log in to your account via Lenovo website and go to “My Orders” section to select the product for cancellation.
Note: An order can only be cancelled before its shipment from the respective warehouse.
b) Choose the product eligible for cancellation and fill the asked details to proceed further.
2. How long does the cancellation process take?
The answer to this question is depends on the mode of transaction. If you choose to receive the payment to the same mood it could take up to 7 days. However, as per the Lenovo official website, it usually will take 1-2 business days for the payment to process. I would recommend you wait for 7 days and then get in touch with Lenovo customer care via the Lenovo customer care number shared above or via email.
- How to raise a replacement request?
Lenovo customer care has observed that not every customer wants to cancel the order, so they provide the facility of replacement of order under certain conditions.
Note: The replacement request should be made within 10 days of receipt of the order.
In order to get the replacement contact Lenovo customer care number at 18004196686 and get your issues resolved.
- What is Lenovo Pre-order option in Lenovo official website?
Lenovo provides its customers with the facility to pre-order the signature products which are dispatched on priority basis after successful transaction by the customers.
- What is Lenovo Protect and how can it be used?
Lenovo protect is the facility for Lenovo customers which covers accidental and liquid damage of Lenovo devices within 1 year of its activation.
Note: It can only be purchased within 5 days of phone delivery.
My Personal Experience with Lenovo Customer Care Number
My experience with Lenovo has been really very bad as I don’t think they believe too much in after-sales service. My first experience was with Lenovo P2 mobile which I bought in the year 2017 with full happiness and as I had started working. I must say the mighty battery backup it had was unbeatable. I was so happy with the product that I used to recommend it to every person who asks for my opinion. Fast forward, in 2018 the day came when the phone slipped from my hands and it fell straight on the rock. To my surprise, the phone display was totally gone and after 10hrs approximately it lost complete touch. But it was not the tough part. The hard battle begins after that when I went to repair it. As any general user, I went to google baba and searched for nearest Lenovo customer care numbers and service centre numbers and contacted a tonne of them. The usual reply was that they don’t have the phone display, or the display would cost me 7000Rs which was much more than I had expected. Finally, I found a local person who said will repair it in 1 day at 5000Rs after negotiation. It took him approximately 3 days and still, his all attempts failed. I was so disappointed and annoyed that day, I couldn’t just explain. In all anger and hurry of getting a phone as it was getting totally unbearable without a phone. In all the hurry I got a Redmi Note 5. I must say although Xiomi is a relatively new brand in India, the number of service centres and quality fast delivery of the service is unbeatable.
Lenovo Official Website
Also, download Lenovo App from play store, windows app store or IOS store via the given below direct links for your convenience or contact the Lenovo customer care No provided above.
My Lenovo App Download Link: Download Google Play Store
My Lenovo App Download Link: Download Apple Store Preview
This is all you need to know about Lenovo Customer Care Number. From all the information listed above, one can conclude that Lenovo has made enough provisions to ensure that its customers can reach them easily. Also, the availability of online chat option by Lenovo for its customers gives it a definite edge over its other competitors. If you wish to add something which we haven’t, then leave it in the comments section below.