Need to Contact Netflix Customer Care? Then Get the Contact Details from Here.
Netflix is an American media service provider where you can stream movies & TV shows online. There are chances that you might want to set parental controls on Netflix account, or you might want to know how your account is being charged by Netflix or control data usage by Netflix. There might also be many other reasons as well due to which you might feel the need to contact Netflix online customer care service. In that case, you need to know some of the details such as phone numbers, the address of the head office, email ids, etc. Thus, here we are, with the list of all the details which you might need to contact Netflix Customer Care which you can do through Netflix toll-free number 8886383549.
Netflix Customer Care Numbers
Some of the numbers of Netflix which you can dial 24×7 are the following.
- Netflix Customer Care Number: 8886383549
- Netflix Customer Care Number: 8005858131
- Netflix Customer Care Number: 8665797172
- Netflix Customer Care Number: 8883571516
Some of the features that Netflix gives to its customers are;
- Working 24*7*365 days, without any lags and delays.
- Supporting different languages for the diverse population of India.
- Know your account details online from the Netflix portal.
- Axis Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number 18604195555
- Punjab National Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number 18001802222
- Kotak Bank Customer Care Toll-Free Number 18602662666
- Myntra Customer Care Toll-Free Number 8061561999
- Paytm Customer Care Toll-Free Number 01204456456
Netflix Customer Care Email ID and Netflix Live Chat
Netflix provides its valuable customers with several email Id’s to solve issues related to payments, registering a complaint or other issues related to online payment failures or media issues.
Netflix customer care Live Chat with Netflix agents;
Direct Link: Netflix Customer Care Live Chat
Open the link and go to the bottom of the page. Click on Netflix “Start Live Chat” and wait for 2 to 5 minutes approximately. Start your chat with the Netflix customer care agents and get your issues resolved.
Registered Office Address of Netflix India
Level 3, The Capital, G – Block, Bandra Kurla Complex Plot No. C-70, Bandra (East) Mumbai City MH 400051 IN
How to create a Netflix Account: Step by Step guide
Step1: Visit Netflix official website and click on “Join Free for a month button” on the screen.
Step2: Now check the plans and select the one which you find most suitable to your needs.
Step3: Create a new account and make a payment from the list of available payment methods convenient to you.
Step4: Start your Netflix Account and set up your profile on the Netflix Portal.
Netflix Customer Care to Set up Parental Controls on Netflix Account
There are 2 ways Netflix customers can set parental controls on their respective Netflix Accounts;
Method 1: Account Level Hard Controls
In this method, a 4 digit PIN can be set which would be required to play any TV show or movie above the opted maturity level by the parents.
Method 2: Profile Level Soft Controls
Set up the maturity level according to the selected profiles and parents need to ensure that the child uses only the correct assigned profile.
Netflix Customer Care for Netflix Account Already in Use issue
If your account is being accessed by too many people or the playback was suddenly interrupted due to some issues you might see the following messages;
- Your Netflix Account is in use in some other device.
- Your Netflix Account is being accessed by too many people.
- Your Netflix Account is being accessed by too many people.
Not to worry in such case, just write a mail to Netflix customer care and let them know about the issue. Also, change your login credentials and make sure you don’t share it with anyone else.
Netflix Customer Care Reviews
- “Terrible customer services. They are rude. They sigh at you down the phone if you ask too many questions and as far as security goes they couldn’t care less!. I was told the chance of someone stealing my account was the same as winning the lottery. So at least 1 person a week has their account stolen?? Very poor.”
– A review by Darrell (Courtesy: Trustpilot reviews)
- “I use the thumbs up or thumbs down to rate the programs I watch, but despite this I got very little content sent that is likely to be of interest to me. Recently all I seem to get is foreign films. I read that Netflix bought loads of Bollywood and Chinese films and seems over 70% of the content they send me are from these categories. I went through everyone and thumbs down, but still, they come. Very few great films 🙁 Think they have no interest in giving people what they want but more interested on packing out their content with a poor quality material, no doubt bought cheaper than it would be to get good content. Feel a bit ripped off, to be honest.”
– A review by Luckypuss (Courtesy: Trustpilot reviews)
- “Just started watching Stranger things on Netflix and it reminded me of my childhood. Great TV show and I am glad that Netflix has it. Overall, Netflix is a great site to watch movies and TV. The price is reasonable and understandable. The quality of the services they offer is worth it.”
– A review by Philip James (Courtesy: Trustpilot reviews)
- “Good value, I always find something I like! Great series’ loads of great films to choose from. It’s updated regularly enough that I don’t often feel like I’m missing out on things I’ve not yet got around to saying but similarly, I have enough variety to find something I will enjoy. The algorithm that recommends things for you is really useful and it introduced me to new series’, films and documentaries I don’t think I would have shown an interest in otherwise.”
– A review by HS (Courtesy: Trustpilot reviews)
Netflix Official Website
This is all you need to know about Netflix Customer Care. From all the information listed above, one can conclude that Netflix has made enough provisions to ensure that its customers can reach them easily. Also, the inclusion of Live Chat is an add-on over its other competitors like Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm and many more. If you wish to add something which we haven’t, then leave it in the comments section below.