Terms of Service
- In the course of providing you services, Indian customer care may need to communicate with you via email. You agree to receive emails which are specific to your account and necessary for the normal functioning of the Indian customer care service.
- The content available on Indian customer care is merely intended to be informational and to be used as a resource. Indian customer care is not responsible for the accuracy, correctness or reliability of the information.
- You may use the Indian customer care solely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. for any loss or damage whatsoever arising as a result of your use of the Indian customer care.
- Indian customer care asks for your email address while registering with us or contributing comments and reviews.
- Rest assured that we won’t spam or contact you unnecessarily.
- We also don’t sell, rent, share, and transfer any personally-identifiable information like email to any third party. Except When required by law, such as in response to a valid request from a law enforcement body.
- Indian customer care may link to sites operated by third parties and has no control over these linked sites. All of which have separate privacy and data collection practices. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk.
All registered trademarks and product names used in this website are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Indian customer care.
If you believe any content on Indian customer care infringes your copyright, please bring it directly to the attention of Indian customer care by using the feedback form found via the contact link on every page of the site.
Terms of Service In the course of providing you services, Indian customer care may need to communicate with you via email. You agree to receive emails whic